Microsoft 365 Business Basics Annual Subscription License
Get business-class email, a public website for your business, video conferencing, and document sharing, with no IT skills needed. Best for businesses that need business email and other business services. Office applications not included.
What’s Included in Microsoft 365 Business Basics?
- Office Online. Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser. Plus a web version of Outlook.
- File storage and sharing. OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Professional digital storytelling. With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing
- Get a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams
- Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations