1-Year Subscription License
Microsoft Defender for Business is an endpoint security solution that was designed especially for the small- and medium-sized business (up to 300 employees). With this endpoint security solution, your company's devices are better protected from ransomware, malware, phishing, and other threats. Defender for Business is available as a standalone subscription.
With Defender for Business, you can help protect the devices and data your business uses with:
- Enterprise-grade security. Defender for Business brings powerful endpoint security capabilities from our industry-leading Microsoft Defender for Endpoint solution and optimizes those capabilities for IT administrators to support small- and medium-sized businesses.
- An easy-to-use security solution. Defender for Business offers streamlined experiences that guide you to action with recommendations and insights into the security of your endpoints. No specialized knowledge is required, because Defender for Business offers wizard-driven configuration and default security policies that are designed to help protect your company's devices from day one.
- Flexibility for your environment. Defender for Business can work with your business environment, whether you're using Microsoft Intune or you're brand new to the Microsoft Cloud. Defender for Business works with components that are built into Windows, and with apps for Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Microsoft Defender for Business includes Antivirus, antimalware, and ransomware protection for devices:
- Next-generation protection (antivirus/antimalware protection on devices together with cloud protection)
- Attack surface reduction (network protection, firewall, and attack surface reduction rules). Microsoft Intune is required to modify or customize attack surface reduction rules. Intune can be added on to the standalone version of Defender for Business.
- Endpoint detection and response (behavior-based detection and manual response actions)
- Automated investigation and response (with self-healing for detected threats)
- Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management (view exposed devices and recommendations)
- Cross-platform support for devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android). Microsoft Intune is required to onboard iOS and Android devices.
- Centralized management and reporting (Microsoft 365 Defender portal)