Microsoft MSDN Platforms Subscription (2-Year Subscription License)
Microsoft MSDN Platforms - Cloud services, software, support and training. The most comprehensive set of resources for IT & Operations staff and non-.NET developers to test, deploy, and manage great applications across platforms and devices.
- Cloud Sevices. Credits to use in Azure dev/test services, plus collaboration tools. Receive free access to Azure services, plus discounted development and test rates, and exclusive access to a subscriber only image gallery with preconfigured virtual machines. Share code, track work, and ship software – for any language, all in a single package.
- Azure developer services – $100 credit per month
- Visual Studio Team Services – access to unlimited number of accounts
- Team Foundation Server and one TFS CAL
- Software. Access a huge library of current and past Microsoft software. Access thousands of Microsoft software with simple per-user licensing, enables you to install and use software as much as you need for your development projects.
- Windows and Windows Server
- SQL, SharePoint and Exchange
- Visual Studio Extensions: Test Manager, Exploratory Testing
- Training and support. World-class technical training and priority support. Take your skills to the next level with world-class technical training on all and the latest trends, technologies, across platforms. Rely on technical experts to help you solve break-fix issues in non-production environments.
- Pluralsight training
- Xamarin University
- Microsoft Professional Technical Support incidents (2)
Is MSDN Platforms the right subscription for you?
If you are:
- Java, iOS, MacOS developers creating high-quality applications for the Web, Cloud and Windows that do not require Visual Studio IDE
- IT Professionals needing convenient, cost-effective and comprehensive access to Microsoft software and services to set up development and test environments
- Business operations roles reviewing, accessing and participating in the app development process
Then, yes! You need MSDN Platforms.
Click here to see what’s included with Microsoft MSDN Platforms Subscription.