Microsoft MSDN Platforms Subscription (2-Year Subscription License)
Microsoft MSDN Platforms - Cloud services, software, support and training. The most comprehensive set of resources for IT & Operations staff and non-.NET developers to test, deploy, and manage great applications across platforms and devices.
- Cloud Sevices. Credits to use in Azure dev/test services, plus collaboration tools. Receive free access to Azure services, plus discounted development and test rates, and exclusive access to a subscriber only image gallery with preconfigured virtual machines. Share code, track work, and ship software – for any language, all in a single package.
- Azure developer services – $100 credit per month
- Visual Studio Team Services – access to unlimited number of accounts
- Team Foundation Server and one TFS CAL
- Software. Access a huge library of current and past Microsoft software. Access thousands of Microsoft software with simple per-user licensing, enables you to install and use software as much as you need for your development projects.
- Windows and Windows Server
- SQL, SharePoint and Exchange
- Visual Studio Extensions: Test Manager, Exploratory Testing
- Training and support. World-class technical training and priority support. Take your skills to the next level with world-class technical training on all and the latest trends, technologies, across platforms. Rely on technical experts to help you solve break-fix issues in non-production environments.
- Pluralsight training
- Xamarin University
- Microsoft Professional Technical Support incidents (2)
Is MSDN Platforms the right subscription for you?
If you are:
- Java, iOS, MacOS developers creating high-quality applications for the Web, Cloud and Windows that do not require Visual Studio IDE
- IT Professionals needing convenient, cost-effective and comprehensive access to Microsoft software and services to set up development and test environments
- Business operations roles reviewing, accessing and participating in the app development process
Then, yes! You need MSDN Platforms.
Click here to see what’s included with Microsoft MSDN Platforms Subscription.
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.