Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 Monthly Subscription License - Built for teams and networks
Simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing using the Office apps you already know.
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 – Key Features:
- Office Desktop Apps. Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and PowerBI. Each user can install Office desktop apps on 5 PCs or Macs
- Mobility. View and edit Office documents with Office mobile apps using just a browser on Windows, iOS, and Android devices. Each user can install Office mobile apps on 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Robust security. Advanced Threat Protection helps defend users against threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links. Customer Lockbox limited data access to pre-assigned, two-factor authenticated administrator approvals.
- Advanced information protection. Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM, meetings, and team sites.
- Threat intelligence. Threat intelligence provides broad visibility into the threat landscape, which helps deliver actionable insights, and enables proactive cybersecurity to ultimately help reduce your costs.
- Intelligent compliance solutions. With the Security and Compliance Center, you can intelligently achieve organizational compliance and protect your data with Office 365 using integrated solutions for eDiscovery, Data Governance, and Auditing.
- Cloud Access Security Broker. Office 365 Cloud App Security provides rich visibility into the apps used in your organization, sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats, and real-time monitoring and control over data travel.
- Online meetings. Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing. Broadcast meetings online for up to 10,000 people who can join with just a browser on almost any device.
- Professional digital storytelling. With Sway you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentation, newsletters, trainings, and more, right from your phone, tablet, or browser.
- File storage and sharing. Get unlimited OneDrive storage accessible from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Office for the web. Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- Email and calendars. User business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser. Get a 100GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150MB.
- Hub for teamwork. Connect your teams with Microsoft Teams in Office 365, where chat, content, people, and tools live together. Use Teams to plan schedules, assign tasks, and connect to other apps and resources.
- Workflow automation. Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Flow, no coding required.
- Modern voice with Phone System. Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system.
- Business intelligence. Bring your data to life with Microsoft Power BI. Add interactive dashboards to everyday experiences to put insights at your fingertips. Collaborate with global teams, get answers fast, and empower confident decision-making from any device.
- Document and email access control. Rights Management Services restrict access to documents and email to specific people, preventing anyone else from viewing or editing them.
- Enterprise video service. Use Microsoft Stream to easily create, manage, and share videos securely across your organization.