Keep projects organized and on track with Microsoft Project Standard 2019. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.
Stay organized. Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize. Be efficient and prioritize by aggregating everyday work, project tasks, important details, and multiple timelines in a visually rich and contextual interface.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project's success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Deliver projects successfully. Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project multiple timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
- Required Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Required Memory: 2 GB RAM (32 bit); 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1280 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
This product can only be ordered by Local, State and Federal Government Departments and Agencies. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.