Microsoft Project Professional 2019 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Microsoft Project Professional 2019 can be used as a standalone product or can be connected to a server. Project Professional 2019 includes a Project Server Client Access License (CAL).
Stay organized. Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive controls and flexible team tools to help your organization deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Utilize the new Start screen in Project Pro for Office 365 to walk through project basics such as organizing tasks, linking tasks, and creating a timeline.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
Be efficient and prioritize. Be efficient and prioritize by aggregating everyday work, project tasks, important details, and multiple timelines in a visually rich and contextual interface.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project's success.
- Focus on what matters most in a contextual user interface to organize tasks, link tasks, and create timelines.
Manage anywhere. Manage anywhere with tools to keep you connected with your team and on top of your projects while you're on the go.
- Share the latest status, conversations, and Project Timeline through a dedicated project site with improved integration between Project and Microsoft Office (or SharePoint).
- Create your project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized.
Deliver projects successfully. Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project multiple timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Anticipate change. Anticipate Change with forward-looking views into the everyday work going into your projects and the resources needed to get that work done.
- Enhanced tools like Team Planner and Resource Engagements help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- With Project, you can set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyze "what if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan.
- Discover potential problems before they become real ones through new task path analysis.
- Deliver projects successfully by efficiently managing the details of project planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Required Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Required Memory: 2 GB RAM (32 bit); 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1280 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
This product can only be ordered by Schools, Public Museums, and Public Libraries. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.