Microsoft Project Online Plan 5 (Non-Profit) Annual Subscription License
Manage your portfolios, programs and resources for optimal outcomes. Microsoft Project Online is a powerful online solution for Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and everyday work. Delivered through Office 365, Project Online enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value—from virtually anywhere on nearly any device.
- Drive portfolio value. Smart online tools help you strategically evaluate and optimize your project portfolio to maximize its value and deliver on business goals.
- Improve project outcomes. Robust tools for scheduling, time and task management, and resource assignments help you optimize project plans to deliver better results.
- Boost collaboration. Seamless integration with collaboration tools like Skype for Business and Yammer encourages teamwork and ultimately produces better results across projects.
Microsoft Project Online Plan 5 – Key Features:
- Team members can update task status, share documents, and communicate on projects.
- Submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent for payroll, invoicing, and other business purposes.
- Fully installed, up-to-date Project desktop application. One license covers up to 5 PCs per user.
- Plan projects with familiar scheduling tools like Gantt charts and built-in customizable templates to get you started
- Track and monitor project health including everything from burndown charts to financials
- Save your projects to the cloud for ease of access and seamless collaboration with your team
- Assign resources to project tasks and request and lock in resources
- Manage demand by capturing and evaluating project ideas from anywhere in the organization through a standardized process
- Use advanced analytics to choose project proposals that best align with strategic goals and honor constraints
- Ensure optimal allocation of resources across projects
- Use out-of-the-box portfolio reports to gain portfolio performance insights.
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 determination letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.