Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Enterprise Client Access Licenses (Government)
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is the new way to work together. A simplified user experience helps you organize, sync and share all your content. New social capabilities make it easy to share ideas, keep track of what your colleagues are working on, and discover experts you never knew existed.
Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 is designed to help everyone in your organization share content and ideas, organize teams and projects, and discover connections to get work done.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Client Access License delivers the full capabilities of SharePoint
- Sites: A Single Infrastructure for All Your Business Web Sites
- Communities: An Integrated Collaboration Platform
- Content: ECM for the Masses
- Search: Relevance, Refinement, and People; includes FAST Enterprise Search
- Business Solutions (includes Access Services and InfoPath Services)
- Business Intelligence for Everyone (includes Power View, PerformancePoint Services, Excel Services, and Visio Services)
NOTE: The Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Enterprise CAL is additive - to access Enterprise edition features, customers must have both the Standard CAL and Enterprise CAL.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.