Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 Annual Subscription License
Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create data-linked diagrams that simplify complex information. Take advantage of all that Visio offers as the industry-leading diagramming and visualization solution—across devices, online or offline. Create professional flowcharts and diagrams connected to real-time data. Best for users who need to create professional business and IT diagrams that meet industry standards and can be connected to data.
Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 includes the full version always up-to-date Microsoft Visio desktop application, Visio Online, and and 2GB of OneDrive storage making it Visio’s most powerful diagramming suite to date. Visio comes with a robust library of built-in and third-party templates and shapes, as well as integrated collaboration tools, so your team can work together—virtually anytime, anywhere. Store and share your diagrams and processes online and access them on the go, from nearly any device. Link your shapes and diagrams to data from popular internal and external sources to visualize real-time information.
Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 – Key Features:
- Always up-to-date Microsoft Visio desktop application.
- Start diagramming quickly with templates, modern UI, and the familiar Office Online experience in your favorite browser.
- Create diagrams such as block diagrams, flowcharts, timelines, and Specification and Description Language (SDL) diagrams.
- Share your work easily as a secure web-based link, attachment, image, or PDF, and reply to comments online.
- Store and share your creations securely with the included 2GB of free OneDrive storage— always up to date and web-based.
- Create professional diagrams with ready-made templates and 250,000 shapes in the Visio content ecosystem that meet industry standards like BPMN 2.0, UML 2.5, and IEEE.
- Get started easily, customize and complete diagrams faster, and draw or annotate using pen, finger, or ink.
- Bring diagrams to life with data overlay, icons, colors, and graphics to make the data easier to digest, including one-step Excel data visualization.
- Integrate data-linked diagrams into Power BI dashboard to gain more business insights.
- Collaborate with others using co-authoring, commenting, annotation, and Skype for Business integration.
- Streamline teamwork on advanced design with enhanced support for AutoCAD drawings.
- Communicate one version of the truth and access diagrams from nearly anywhere in a browser or iPad® app.
- Get the Office 365 experience and benefits, including installation on multiple PCs per user, roaming application support, and automatically installed updates.