Perpetual License for sale to Small and Medium Business.
Microsoft Visio 2021 Standard - easily create versatile diagrams using a rich set of shapes, stencils, and templates. An on-premises diagramming solution for those who want to get started quickly on professional diagrams with ready-made templates and shapes.
Turn complex ideas into clear visuals
Easily create versatile diagrams, organization charts, maps, workflows, and home or office plans using a rich set of shapes and templates. Add comments and share diagrams with anyone across your organization.
- Get started quickly with ready-made templates and thousands of customizable shapes
- Collaborate with others and share diagrams seamlessly
- Familiar Office interface that helps you build diagrams more efficiently
- Use touch to work more naturally on a touch-enabled device
- Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate on a touch-enabled device
- Save diagrams locally in PNG or JPEG format with customization options for resolution, background color, transparency, and size
- Add hyperlinks to shapes that redirect to external sites, email addresses, files stored online, or pages within the same file
- View shapes in full fidelity online with intuitive pan and zoom functionality
- Navigate through commands with Tell Me integration
- Get an Office-like experience with high DPI and Dark Theme support
- Import DWG files, including enhanced file format support
- Edit shapes using Control Points, and easily apply themes to create modern diagrams
- Apply shape effect options, like shadow, bevel, and glow
Accessibility, security, and compliance
- Get accessibility support with Narrator, Accessibility Checker, and high-contrast support
- Stay compatible with Windows 11
- Help secure diagrams with Microsoft Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Support compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Open files created in Visio 2000 and later versions with backward compatibility
- Install Visio temporarily on a Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC?
- Processor - 1.6 GHz, 2-core processor
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Memory - 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- 4 GB available disk space
- Display - 1024 x 768 resolution
- DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration