Minecraft Education Edition Annual Subscription (School License)
What Is Minecraft: Education Edition?
A game-based learning platform with standards-aligned content across K12 subjects and special features designed for classroom use. Minecraft is already supporting thousands of educators in over 100 countries.
Minecraft: Education Edition is an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
- Immersive STEM Learning. Through project-based lessons, students build critical 21st century skills like collaboration, creative problem solving and digital citizenship.
- Classroom-Friendly Features. A set of tutorials and game features brings subjects to life in Minecraft: Education Edition and supports educators in classroom management and formative assessment.
- Creativity and Innovation. From computer science to mixed reality, Minecraft: Education Edition provides endless opportunities for exploration, storytelling and digital learning.
Transform Learning with Minecraft
Minecraft: Education Edition is a game-based learning platform that offers educators a transformative way to engage students using Minecraft, and ignite their passion for learning!
- Classroom Friendly. Minecraft: Education Edition offers special features for educators such as easy tutorials, classroom management tools, secure sign-in, classroom collaboration and tons of sample lessons, plus a global network of mentors and tech support.
- Real Learning Outcomes. Educators in grades K-12 are using Minecraft: Education Edition to teach a range of subjects, from history and chemistry to sustainability and foreign languages, and can map lessons directly to specific learning outcomes and curriculum standards.
- Build 21st Century Skills. Minecraft: Education Edition helps prepare students for the future workplace, building skills like collaboration, communication, critical thinking and systems thinking. The open learning environment gives students the freedom to experiment, encouraging creative self-expression and problem solving.