My Piano for Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
The award-winning My Piano software was designed as a complete, engaging course of over 100 piano lessons for kids. Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, and animated character Pam the Piano, teach music basics including rhythm, how to read piano sheet music and play popular, easy piano songs.
Learning how to play piano helps encourage a child’s self-discipline, confidence, and creativity. In fact, research proves that children who play music make friends more easily and excel at their schoolwork.
Kids learn piano faster and easier with eMedia piano lesson software as they follow along with on-screen notation and the Animated Keyboard. Interactive Feedback technology points out any playing mistakes, shows what should have been played, and provides an overall score (MIDI keyboard required). In addition, the included music games for kids keeps them having fun as they learn.
My Piano Features:
- Piano lesson videos with close-up and split-screen views to see the proper positions of both hands.
- Tutorials on how to read piano sheet music by using easy piano songs that teach rhythm and note values.
- Interactive Feedback gives kids feedback on notes and rhythms they played wrong and shows them what they should have played instead. There’s also an overall score to show them how well they did on the song (MIDI keyboard required).
- Music games for kids that teach piano note names, clefs, tempo, rhythms, and more.
- eMedia’s Animated Keyboard to make learning how to play piano easier by showing proper piano fingerings in real time.
- Variable-speed piano accompaniments with which to play along help make practicing fun.
- Great kids piano songs such as “Ode to Joy,” “Mary Had a Little Lamb,” “Humpty Dumpty,” “Jingle Bells,” and more
- Piano lesson music can be played back as either recorded audio (full, piano-only or voice-only tracks) or as MIDI tracks which can be slowed down or sped up.
- Selected sections of the music can be highlighted, looped, and slowed down for practicing tricky parts.
- Integrated piano practice tools include a metronome and a recorder.
My Piano was designed for today's kids who expect interactive experiences. So start your child out with eMedia’s beginner piano lessons for kids that teach them all the music basics in a fun, new way!
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8