Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol D2 will connect you with your music and your crowd like never before, propelling your performance into the stratosphere. Providing you with a highly-intuitive touch-and-see workflow thanks to its full-color display, the D2 delivers a unique, multi-sensory DJ experience. Creative Remix Deck controls make crafting your signature sound a piece of cake, while integrated USB ports free up your computer, letting you chain units together for a tight, custom-built DJ rig. Complete with Native Instruments' flagship Traktor Pro 2 software, the D2 packs unbelievable performance into a portable, road-worthy package that's tailor-made for touring.
Stems format support provides a new way to DJ
Stems is a cool multitrack digital audio file format that's perfect for performing DJs. Unlike conventional WAV, AIF, or MP3 files, Stem files utilize the power of the MP4 format and AAC encoding to provide you with four sets of stereo audio you can mix, mute, and process independently. With software and DJ systems that support Stem files, such as Traktor Kontrol D2, you can grab the drums from one Stem, snag the bass line from another and put them together seamlessly in real time. Just like -infinity EQs, 4-deck setups, and Remix Decks revolutionized DJing, the Stem audio file format is bound to change the way you perform.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2- Key Features:
- Portable, advanced control over a Traktor software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full-color display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 color-coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over Traktor software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customizable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 4 foldable rubber-padded feet elevate the unit to standard DJ hardware height
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports