The 2017 release of Adobe FrameMaker is the complete solution for authoring and publishing multilingual technical content across mobile, web, desktop, and print. Work more productively with support for HD displays and a new welcome screen. Do more with advanced XML/DITA capabilities. Deliver next-generation HTML5 layouts with best-in-class search and navigation.
Author, collaborate, and publish best-in-class technical content. Migrate to XML cost effectively. Use the new XML Code View to natively author structured content. Collaborate with PDF-based roundtrip reviews. Efficiently manage content with out-of-the-box CMS integration.
- Support for high resolution displays: Now work with the full clarity of high definition displays (up to 4K - 3840 x 2160), as FrameMaker automatically scales to fit the system resolution. Enjoy the new interface with crisp icons and a richer contrast ratio.
- Bigger and better welcome screen: Get to work faster with a new-age, more user-friendly welcome screen that allows you to quickly create new documents or open recent files. Also, access structured and unstructured items from one page. Connect to a repository or file system effortlessly.
- Search for menu commands: Find menu commands faster by using the new menu search feature. Rather than looking for a command among the menu options, you can just type the name and hit enter.
- New Project Manager: Manage your work better with the new Project Manager that lets you drag and drop assets to a document and organize files with ease
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts: Deliver personalized content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that have best-in-class search and navigation. Enjoy a richer viewing experience as layout icons have been optimized for HD displays. Show or hide widgets, such as glossary and TOC.
- Search faster with autocomplete: Deliver a best-in-class search experience to end users with first-of-its-kind search autocomplete and more contextual search results. Provide users with automatic suggestions as they type, displaying the frequency of occurrence for each alongside.
- Effortlessly publish to Adobe Experience Manager: Easily publish DITA content to Adobe Experience Manager Sites from FrameMaker by using XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager.
- Text search within SVG images: Give end users a more comprehensive search experience with the added ability to search text within SVG images that also shows up in search results.
- Content personalization for DITA content: Now directly use DITA attributes for content as criteria in Dynamic Content Filters, making it even easier to create personalized content experiences for your end users.
- Add favorites within new Responsive HTML5 layouts: Provide users the option to mark topics as favorites within the new Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort when accessing content again.
- Greater content accessibility with 508 compliance: Now accommodate your users’ special needs by generating HTML5 layouts that meet 508 compliance, making content compatible with assistive technologies.
- New status bar with element path: Use the brand-new status bar to keep track of the exact path of your current element while authoring DITA content in your structured document. Easily navigate using your cursor keys, eliminating the need to go back and forth to the structured view.
- Memory Requirements: 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- Minimum Hard Disk Space: 3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Minimum Processor Compatibility: Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 8; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.