Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 is a photo editing software that features automated tools for organizing and editing your photos, creating calendars, scrapbooks, and cards that you can print right at home, and much more. It's designed for users who take many photos and want to get creative with them without spending too much time on the technical process.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 features many one-click tools for adding effects and performing corrections. For example, you can add frames and textures, turn photos into illustrations, paint over photos, move objects, open closed eyes, turn frowns into smiles, whiten teeth, and a lot more, all with just a few clicks. And many of these tools can be applied to batches of photos at a time. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 also offers step-by-step guidance within 49 different features, such as the new Replace Background, Artistic Overlay Effects, Watercolors, and Double Exposures. You can also make dynamic slideshows and photo collages that you can send to friends and family, and you can easily share photos on social media directly from the program.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 provides a visual view of all your photos sorted by date, subject, people, and places, and lets you see your best photos auto-curated according to quality, faces, subjects, and other criteria. Moreover, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 shares the same Organizer library with Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 video editing software, sold separately, so if you choose to add Premiere Elements to your toolset, you'll get easy access to all your photos and videos in one place, and will be able to mix them together in several key features, such as the Slideshow feature.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 - New Features:
- Auto Curate. Your photos are automatically curated based on quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags, and more, so you don't have to search for the standouts.
- Reimagined Slideshows. With one click, your best photos are automatically selected and brought together into a stylish, animated slideshow with a theme, and you can easily customize the slideshow with different photos. If you also have Premiere Elements 2018, sold separately, you can combine photos and videos together in the same slideshow.
- Open Closed Eyes. Did someone blink? Photoshop Elements 2018 automatically copies the open eyes from one photo and blends them into another to correct the shot.
- Auto Selection. Make precise selections by simple dragging.
- Guided Edit: Replace Background. Four new Guided Edits have been added, bringing the total to 49. Guided Edits provide step-by-step photo editing help. The new Replace Background Guided Edit allows you to select the subject of a photo and place it on a background that's more interesting, all within seconds.
- Guided Edit: Artistic Overlay Effects. Embellish any photo with a shape overlay and one-click effects that add more of a creative touch. This Guided Edit is great for scrapbook pages and photo crafts.
- Guided Edit: Watercolors. Get help turning any photo into a beautiful, textured watercolor, and you can even finish it off with text.
- Guided Edit: Double Exposures. Bring one photo to life within another to create a surreal effect. Photoshop Elements 2018 walks you through the steps.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 - Other Features:
- Search based on a combination of criteria, such as people, places, events, and more
- Smart Tags are applied automatically based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, and dogs
- Find photos according to the people in them, the place you took them, what you were doing, visual similarity
- Tag faces in photos using your Facebook Friends list
- Touch-enabled Quick Edit
- Help right within the interface via eLive
- Turn frowns into smiles
- Remove camera shake in selfies and other handheld shots
- Remove haze in landscape photos
- Edit a batch of photos at one time
- Choose your favorite composition from four crop options
- Easily remove "pet eye" discolorations
- Instantly unclutter and repair photos
- Whiten teeth
- Fix red eye
- Simplified Filter Gallery for trying new looks
- Elements analyzes your photo and gives you five effects that fit perfectly
- See five variations of each effect to get the look you want
- Zoom burst, tilt-shift, vignette, high-key, and low-key effects
- Turn photos into illustrations
- Paint on up to 100 effects
- Add one-touch frames, effects, and textures
- Photo text, Effects Collage, Painterly, and Speed Pan
- Color Pop, Recompose, and Black & White
- Guided Edits offer step-by-step help with creative techniques and effects
- Easily select detailed edges like hair or fur
- Create photo remixes for all-new scenes
- Easily move objects and have the background fill in
- Edit raw images
- Recompose to any size without distortion
- Create group shots
- Make panoramas
- Blend your Facebook profile and cover photos
- Create cards, photo collages, and other keepsakes to print at home
- Share photos to Facebook and Twitter
- Supported OS Versions: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-Bit)
- Storage Requirements: 7 GB
- Processor Requirement: 1.6 GHz
- Supported OS Versions: 10.11 - 10.13.
- Storage Requirements: 7 GB
- RAM Requirement: 4 GB (Minimum)
- Minimum Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.
Customers can choose to purchase the Adobe Upgrade Plan with their licenses. With the 24-Month Upgrade Plan, your licenses will receive all updates and upgrades on this product for a period of 24-Months from the date of issue of the license. Protect your software investment and ensure that you have access to the most current technology. At the end of the 24-Month Upgrade Plan period, you can renew the Adobe Upgrade Plan for a further period 24-Month period. Call us at 800-433-6326 with any questions about the Adobe Upgrade Plan.