Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2017 is an all-in-one toolkit to create and deliver rich, engaging content experiences across devices. Easily author XML/DITA content. Create Responsive eLearning modules and interactive presentations. Collaborate in real-time with PDF-based reviews. Deliver personalized Help experiences with best-in-class search.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2017 comes with:
- Adobe FrameMaker (2017 release)
- Adobe RoboHelp (2017 release)
- Adobe Captivate 9
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release)
- Adobe Presenter 11
- Adobe RoboScreenCapture
- Adobe RoboSource Control
Easily author and publish technical content across mobile, web, desktop and print: Adobe FrameMaker (2017 release) is the complete solution for authoring and publishing multilingual technical content across mobile, web, desktop and print. Easily work with unstructured and structured content in the same documentation. Work faster and smarter with advanced XML/DITA capabilities. Publish content as Responsive HTML5, Mobile App, PDF, EPUB and more.
Create and deliver personalized content experiences for any device: Adobe RoboHelp (2017 release) lets you easily create and deliver policy and knowledge base content for any device. Publish next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Dynamically filter content for personalized Help experiences. Generate content-centric mobile apps.
Create any kind of eLearning end-to-end. For any device: Adobe Captivate 9 helps you create attractive and instructionally sound eLearning. Go from storyboarding to responsive eLearning using a single tool. Dip into the exclusive asset store to enrich your content. Create amazing courses that run seamlessly across desktops and mobile devices.
The complete PDF solution for working anywhere: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release) changes the way you work with important business documents. Create, edit, and sign PDFs anywhere with the new Acrobat DC mobile app. Protect important documents. Sent, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Enable on-demand learning: Adobe Presenter 11 transforms your PowerPoint slides into interactive eLearning with stunning assets and quizzes. Leverage HTML5 publishing to deliver courses to desktops and tablets. Track learner performance with the integration of leading LMSs.
- Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, or 7
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 7 GB of available hard-disk space for installation, additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- JRE 8
- DVD-ROM drive
- Maximum supported screen resolution – 4K (3480 x 2160, 8.3 megapixel, aspect ratio 16:9)
- Microsoft® Office 365 (only documents downloaded from Office 365) or Microsoft® Word 2013, 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release) or XI
- Adobe Captivate 9 or 8
- EMC Documentum 7.2 or 6.7
- Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 or 2010
- Adobe Experience Manager (previously Adobe CQ) 6.2 and 6.1
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.