New License - Includes 12-Months of Basic Maintenance – For Sale to Schools, Community Colleges, Universities, IRS 501c3 Non-Profit Organizations, and Government customers.
Trend Micro Smart Protection for Endpoints is a comprehensive suite integrates security across protection layers with flexible cloud deployment, simplified licensing, and central management for network-wide visibility and control of threats and data. The following layers of security are included in this suite:
Centralized User-Centric Management
Centrally manage threat and data policies across multiple layers of your IT infrastructure, and streamline security administration and. policy enforcement across your enterprise.
Maximize your endpoint security and performance with cloud-based, proactive threat protection. An expandable plug-in architecture builds all technologies into a single endpoint agent that is deployed and managed from a single console.
- Security for Mac Endpoints: Support consistent security deployment across all endpoints with enterprise-class threat protection for Apple Mac laptops and desktops.
- VDI Security: Optimize virtual desktop performance with agent-based virtual desktop security that’s easy to deploy across a range of hypervisors.
- Vulnerability Protection: Shield against vulnerabilities in operating systems and client applications with a network-level Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS).
- Endpoint Application Control: Safeguard your data and machines against unauthorized access and user error and lock down endpoints to prevent unwanted and unknown applications from being executed.
- Endpoint Encryption: Secure data stored on PCs, laptops, CDs, DVDs, and USB drives with full disk, folder, file, and removable media encryption with granular device control, data, and key management.
- Cloud-based Endpoint Security: Secure Windows, Mac, and Android endpoints with enterprise-class hosted protection managed from a secure, centralized, web-based console. Get all the benefits of an on-premises solution with no server and no maintenance.
Integrate mobile device management (MDM), mobile security, data protection, and application control for iOS, Android, Blackberry,Symbian, and Windows Mobile.
Integrated Data Loss Prevention
Secure data by enforcing DLP policies across multiple layers of security from endpoint to gateway, across USB, email, and web.