Olympus DR-1200 Directrec Microphone - A stylish design in an easy-to-use package enhances operability.
The latest generation of USB microphones expands Olympus' “simple, reliable, flexible and secure” design concept by augmenting it with “integration” – boosting productivity to new levels. The DR-1200 is a total system solution with available device configuration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for IT administrators and systems integrators. A new trackball allows for one-handed operation helping to make this the perfect input device for speech recognition.
- Customizable, Programmable Buttons. Five programmable buttons and their respective functions can be customized to suit particular program settings for a variety of purposes, recording conditions, and user environments.
- High Sensitivity Microphone. The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recordings. Great for use with speech recognition software. The microphone sensitivity can be set at +6 or +18 dB, ideal for the busy office setting.
- Easy Navigation. A durable trackball offers even more intuitive, one-handed operation and will withstand normal wear and tear.
- Programmable User ID. Register an ID directly in the DR-1200 and automatically have it used as part of the file naming convention for all created dictations.
Olympus DR-1200 Directrec Microphone – Features:
- Push button and Track Ball. Intuitively positioned button layout enabling single-handed control with push button and track ball.
- Low-noise directional microphone. The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recording.
- 5 Programmable buttons. Allows for customization of the designated buttons to suit any recording condition or environment.
- Direct Recording to PC or MAC. The DR-1200 is compatible with WinXP Sevice Pack 3, 2K, Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 Ultimate Professional (32 bit/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4.11 - 10.6 systems.
- Play back volume control. Recordings can be played back, without the need for specialty drives, using the integrated, powerful built-in speaker for high-quality acoustic playback.
- 3 color LED (Red, Green, Blue). A triple-color LED shows the current recording status.
- Improved SDK for system integrators. Optimized software development kit for system integrators.