Create clean, accurate verbal notes efficiently with the Olympus RecMic RM4010P Push Button USB Dictation Microphone. This series of desktop dictation microphones combines advanced technologies in an innovative advanced noise canceling system ideal for noisy environments. The Olympus RecMic RM4010P Push Button USB Dictation Microphone is specifically optimized for use with speech recognition software, capturing natural speaking voices with ease.
Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress non-voice noise eliminating anything outside the human frequency range. In addition, a triple-layer studio-quality filter blocks traditionally problematic sounds including wind breath noise. The RecMic II microphones retain accurate spoken audio without any distortion while suppressing unwanted noise, and make controlling desktop dictation easy.
Olympus RecMic RM4010P Push Button USB Dictation Microphone - Product Features:
- ACCURATE & CLEAR EVEN IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS: Dual microphone technology creates narrow directionality that focuses on the acoustics in front of the microphone and cancels unwanted noise from the sides and back.
- PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-QUALITY FILTERING: The triple-layer pop filter uses the same technology found in professional studio recording microphones to block unwanted but difficult-to-eliminate sounds such as breath and wind vibrations.
- INTUITIVE CONFIGURATION: The RecMic II is easily configurable with third-party applications including web applications without having Olympus software running, and can be used as a USB Keyboard for easy control simply by changing modes. Available with slide switch or push button.
- ANTIMICROBIAL HOUSING: The housing and buttons on every RecMic II are made of antimicrobial coating materials (ISO 22196). The “tolerance to alcohol” design allows for superior cleanability.
Olympus RecMic RM4010P Push Button USB Dictation Microphone - Specifications:
- Overall Frequency Response: 200 - 9,000Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -39dBV
- Microphone Sensitivity Difference: Conference: 0dB, Dictation: -12dB, Voice Recognition: -18dB, Variable: -7 to -56.5dB
- Maximum Output: 350mW
- Microphone/Speaker diameter: 8mm/28mm
- Power Consumption (Current): Standard mode: 278mA or less, Low power mode: 80mA or less
- Input Level: +86dBSPL(-48dBv)
- Includes: Microphone Stand
- Operating System: Windows: Windows Vista/7/8.1/10, Mac: Mac OS X 10.5?10.12
- RecMic Configuration Tool
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Dimensions (mm): 171?43.2?32mm
- Weight(g): 185g (including cable)