Pantone 3 Light Booth provides a consistent and reliable environment for evaluating products and prints. As color can appear differently under various light sources – such as daylight, store lighting and fluorescent – it is important to review products and prints under each before approval so that costly issues and rejects can be avoided.
Pantone 3 Light Booth D50 P3D50CWF – Features:
- Use D65 lighting for reviewing color for hard/soft goods, textiles and coating color. For reviewing color on printed materials, use D50 lighting.
- P3D65840 - D65 Daylight, Home “A” Tungsten, 840 Fluorescent
- P3D50CWF - D50 Daylight, Home “A” Tungsten, Cool White Fluorescent
- Multiple voltage options: 100, 115, 127, and 230
- Certificate of performance
- Setup options available to best suit your industry and customers’ needs
- Contemporary design, styled to complement any workspace
- Consistent, industry-standard fluorescent illumination
- Simulate common daylight, home, and store environments:
- D65 dedicated light source option for industrial applications
- D50 dedicated light source option mainly for print and packaging applications
- "A" Tungsten Halogen home lighting simulation lamp
- Cool White Fluorescent (CWF) and TL84 store lighting simulation lamp options
- Identify troublesome color variations and metameric effects (when two colors appear to match in one set of lighting conditions but fail to match in another)