Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Use the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Uncoated GG6104B to see the most accurate results of converting a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent. This compact fan deck displays side-by-side comparisons of all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors with their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Now including 224 new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, this guide is printed on uncoated paper stock to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations, color conversion, and color matching across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video.
Integration with Pantone Connect (sold separately) for Adobe Creative Cloud provides access to over 15,000 Pantone Colors in every Pantone library, enabling you to move your physical Pantone colors into the digital workflows of your favorite apps, such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Connect ensures color consistency, accuracy, and access from anywhere. Secure cloud storage lets you save the colors you want for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
Pantone Color Bridge Guide Uncoated GG6104B – Features:
- Portable, handheld fan deck provides easy on-the-go reference
- Lets users specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Printed on most commonly used uncoated paper stock weight - 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Only Pantone tool to offer CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors for inspiration
- Features all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry standard CMYK color matches
- Quickly illustrates, in side-by-side samples, how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, new colors are in the front of the guide
- Index in the back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for uncoated paper stocks
- ??Tolerance aim < 2.0 ?E?00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production of Graphic, Brand, and Packaging designs when CMYK process printing is required
- For digital design, Color Bridge is the only Pantone Guide that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check