Trade in an outdated Pantone Fashion and Home design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $500. Click here for details.
Pantone Cotton Swatch Library FHIC100A.
315 New Colors just added! The Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete selection of Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors on cotton in the largest removable swatch size. The newly redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see up 70 colors at once, per page. The mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return. This comprehensive desktop reference of 2,625 cotton swatches is perfect for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel. Removable, double-layered swatches are ideal for building and sharing palettes and communicating color.
- Cotton swatches measure 2” x 2” and are double layered and un-backed for accurate color visualization
- Removable swatches provide a reference for designers, teams, and clients
- Use with our Nylon Brights Ring and Polyester Swatch Book to build dynamic color stories
Pantone Cotton Swatch Library FHIC100A - Format:
- Seven-volume, six-ring binder desktop reference
- The 2” x 2” mini-swatches have a structured lip on the bottom to improve ease of removal and replacement of mini-swatch cards into the page
- Each swatch is made from a double layer of unbacked cotton fabric, mounted on non-optically brightened paper for accurate visualization
- The back of each mini-swatch includes printed color name, number, and location
Pantone Cotton Swatch Library FHIC100A - Color:
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI Colors by color family
- All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
- Index allows for easy location of each color
- Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
Pantone Cotton Swatch Library FHIC100A - Application:
- Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
- Use for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal color communication
- Ideal for team and departmental use in the workplace