Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Pantone Essentials Guide Set GPG301A - Versatility, variety, and value for graphics and print. New 2019 edition includes 294 new trend colors!
The Essentials Guide Set bundles six of Pantone’s top-selling graphics tools into an affordable, portable starter kit. Useful for both designers and design students at all stages of the workflow, from finding color inspiration and communicating color, to verifying color accuracy and translating spot colors to CMYK, HTML, or RGB.
Pantone Essentials Guide Set GPG301A – Key Features:
- Includes 6 color guides –
- Pantone Formula Guide Coated
- Pantone Formula Guide Uncoated
- Pantone Color Bridge Guide Coated
- Pantone Color Bridge Guide Uncoated
- Pantone CMYK Guide Coated
- Pantone CMYK Guide Uncoated
- Comes with a convenient carrying case for travel and storage
- Offers a total of 5,029 market-driven spot, spot-to-process, and process colors
- An on-the-go reference ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, and press checks
Pantone Essentials Guide Set GPG301A – Format:
- Six portable, handheld fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Pantone Essentials Guide Set GPG301A – Color:
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colors, 2,139 spot-to-process colors, and 2,868 four-color process colors
- Each color displayed with its coordinating number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the Formula Guides
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Pantone Essentials Guide Set GPG301A – Application:
- Use throughout the design process from inspiration to press check
- Ideal for comparing spot-to-process color when CMYK printing is required
- Use for print materials, branding and logos, packaging, digital design, and animation
- Offers 5,029 total spot and four-color process colors at a value price
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Compact size travels from school, to studio, to stakeholder meetings and press checks
Pantone Color Manager Software:
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.