Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A - Visualize and communicate color for graphics and print. New 2019 edition includes 294 new colors!
Provide more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems. The color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this indispensable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot Color inks.
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A – Key Features:
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
- Use from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot Colors are available in most digital design programs
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A – Format:
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A – Color:
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- The largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated GP1601A – Application:
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
Pantone Color Manager Software:
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.