Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $50. Click here for details.
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guides Coated & Uncoated (GG1504)
Meet the demand for specialty colors!
Keep up with the growing demand for specialty colors with our new PANTONE PLUS SERIES PASTELS & NEONS. Select from 154 soothing pastels whenever softness or subtlety is called for, or specify from a newly expanded range of 56 hot neons to add pop and vibrancy to your designs. Colors are arranged chromatically. Ink mixing formulas are provided. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications. Includes lighting evaluation tool and design software. Coated and uncoated stocks together in one convenient guide. comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- Broad palette of 154 pastels and 56 neons
- Chromatic arrangement
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Easy-to-use, portable fan deck format
- Ink mixing formulas
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Limited-edition gift box
- Contemporary, market-driven color palette
- Color selection and specification in one convenient publication
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate the desired color
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- Digitally compatible
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees