Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated GG1504A - more colors give you more choices for graphics that stand out.
Expand the traditional spot color palette with over 200 contemporary pastels and neons, in one handheld guide. The Pastels & Neons Guide offers designers additional Pantone Spot Colors for creating eye-catching, market-driven designs. Perfect for packaging, logos and branding, and print and marketing materials when soothing shades or bright colors are desired.
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated GG1504A – Key Features:
- 154 pastel and 56 neon specialty spot colors to broaden and complement the Formula Guide to Pantone Spot Colors
- Quickly select, communicate, compare, and control color
- One compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated GG1504A – Format:
- Portable, handheld fan deck
- Single guide includes color printed on coated and uncoated paper stock
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated GG1504A – Color:
- Over 200 specialty spot colors (154 pastel and 56 neon)
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Colors arranged pastels before neons, in chromatic format, with coated versions in front
- Index in the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each color
Pantone Pastels & Neons Guide Coated & Uncoated GG1504A – Application:
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print graphics applications
- Broaden and complement the existing spot colors in Pantone’s Formula Guide
- Colors available in most digital design software
- Communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colors on printed materials
Pantone Color Manager Software:
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.