Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Pantone Portable Guide Studio Complete (GPG304N) set of nine PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides. More than 10,000 PANTONE Colors included. Stylish carrying case included
The Pantone Portable Guide Studio Complete (GPG304N) bundle contains a thorough collection of solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colors. It is an ideal and comprehensive set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in creating with, specifying, matching and approving the most diverse and market-relevant set of standardized colors available.
Pantone Portable Guide Studio Complete (GPG304N) bundle includes:
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Uncoated
- PANTONE CMYK Coated
- PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- PANTONE METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
Pantone FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colors in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
Pantone COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
Pantone CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
Pantone METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colors that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
Pantone PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic color swatches developed to meet industry demand for special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
Pantone PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
All nine guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.
Chromatically arranged colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.
Pantone Portable Guide Studio Complete (GPG304N) – Specifications:
- Nine total guides
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 1,867 solid colors and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colors (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- 301 solid metallic color and ink formulations (METALLICS Coated)
- 300 solid premium metallic colors and ink formulations (PREMIUM METALLICS Coated)
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colors with ink formulations (PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated)
- Material: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees