Trade in an outdated Pantone graphic design products for a current product and Pantone will chip in with a mail-in rebate of up to $60. Click here for details.
Pantone Solid Color Set GP1608A - Pantone Color tools for all stages of your graphics workflow. New 2019 edition includes 294 new trend colors!
The Solid Color Set bundles all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors in formats useful at every stage of the graphics and print workflow. The handheld Formula Guide gives designers a portable reference for color inspiration and selection, while the Solid Chips Books offer a desktop tool with removable chips for palette building, sharing with teams, and approvals.
Pantone Solid Color Set GP1608A – Key Features:
- Includes Pantone’s Formula Guide and Solid Chips Books
- Combines a portable, personal color tool with a desktop reference
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Chips offer shareable, versatile color for inspiration, color communication, and quality control
Pantone Solid Color Set GP1608A – Format:
- Includes Formula Guide (two portable, handheld fan decks) and Solid Chips Books (two three-ring binders)
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Chips Books include all current Pantone Spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Each chips book page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- All colors printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page in Formula Guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Pantone Solid Color Set GP1608A – Color:
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,161 total spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding name or number; Formula Guide also includes ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format; Formula Guide’s new color pages are marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Indexes in the back of the guides and front of books provide numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
Pantone Solid Color Set GP1608A – Application:
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications,
- Ideal for inspiration and palette planning, as well as color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
Pantone Color Manager Software:
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.