Pantoneview Home + Interiors 2021 Book VH2021-BOOK – color innovation and transformation.
In this era of technological and social transformation, change continues to accelerate at a rapid pace. Familiar habits morph before our eyes into new ways of seeing, doing, buying and communicating. Vital to the concept of innovation is originality. PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021 provides guidance through this transformation, where freshness can come from Terra Cotta, whose ruddy hues fascinated our most ancient ancestors. It can also arise from the sci-fi metallic tones emblematic of intergalactic travel or from the rich, multicultural influences at play in the worlds of fashion and art. A mythic take on nature might coexist in a mellow rainbow of hues right alongside the intense glamour of botanicals bred to bloom brightly. Traditional architecture might guide us to organic materials and natural hues, even as vivid colors and synthetics shape new interior and exterior experiences.
- Notebook style wire bound book containing 8 individual trend themes, each unfolding to 35” x 12” in size
- Portable color card highlighting color direction by color family and material direction housed in slipcover attached to inside back cover
- Forecast imagery separated by palette and color family available on enclosed USB drive
- Includes PANTONE Connect Software download for Adobe Creative Cloud providing digital access to the latest Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) and Pantone Matching System™ (PMS) color libraries.
- Overarching forecast theme
- 9 individual trend palettes supported by trend story, inspirational imagery, color harmonies and palette key words
- Each theme contains 5 trend pages displayed on 3-page fold out cards which unfold to 35” width enabling more expansive viewing
- Topline look at key finishes, textures and pattern
- Written and visual overview highlights key color concepts
- Seasonal printed color card displays forecasted colors in chromatic arrangement and provides color overview by family
- CMYK values for each of the 77 forecasted colors
- Supporting visual imagery contained in each of the 9 key themes
- Fold out trend card provide more expansive color viewing of each of the trend palettes
- Each of the trend themes contain supporting color story, visual inspiration and key color guidance streamlining process for color planning.
- Color palette harmonies showing color mixes and proportions facilitate product assortment planning.
- Topline material, texture and pattern information highlights critical surface application and informs products for development.
- Color direction by color family enables more informed color choices
- Chromatic presentation of forecasted colors showcases all forecasted colors for easy viewing
- Forecast displayed in PANTONE Colors facilitates color planning using the PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interior color language
- CMYK print values for each forecasted color enables color matching for print applications
- Supporting visual imagery makes it easy to create your own story board