Parallels Desktop 12 ships as an Activation Card that includes the software activation codes, and a link to download the software from the Parallels web site.
Run Windows on your Mac with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. With support for Windows 10 as well as being optimized and ready for macOS Sierra, Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac can run both Windows and Mac applications side by side. Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac also supports older versions of Windows, Chrome Os, Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions.
Parallels Toolbox for Mac is included with Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. It features tools and utilities to simplify everyday tasks. Take a screenshot with a simple click, secure private files with a password, download a favorite video from YouTube or Facebook, easily record a screencast, or keep your Mac from sleeping with the push of a button.
PC and Xbox gamers will get increased support in Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac. Parallels engineers worked with Blizzard Entertainment and optimized Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac to support Overwatch, a popular 2016 PC and Xbox game. Parallels Desktop also supports the Windows 10 Xbox app, enabling people to stream and play Xbox games on their Macs (Xbox One gaming console required and sold separately).
All Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac customers will receive a one-year subscription to the backup solution from Acronis True Image, which includes a fast incremental backup feature that reduces the time and size of subsequent backups and provides up to 500 GB of free online storage.
Love Mac, Run Windows
Use Mac and Windows applications side-by-side, without rebooting. Bring your favorite Windows applications to Mac—from Microsoft Office to QuickBooks for Windows and more.
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows. Bring intuitive Mac features to Windows, or leverage Windows’ best features on your Mac. If you're new to Mac, you can keep the familiar Windows experience, in full screen
Run common Windows applications or the most demanding graphical apps, such as Visio or Adobe Photoshop without compromise. Select your primary use, and Parallels Desktop will optimize performance for you.
Parallels Desktop 12 – Key Features:
- Run Windows and Mac apps side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Now Supporting Windows 10 and MacOS. Run Windows 10 and MacOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
- Switch from your PC to your Mac. We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
- Not just for Windows. Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google Chrome. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Works with Boot Camp. Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
- One-click tuning. Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Operating System Requirements:
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
- RAM - 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Storage - 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (SSD drives recommended for better performance)
- Internet connection required for product download, activation, updates, and select features
- Requires Windows or other operating system (not included)