Microsoft Windows 10 Professional OEM will ship as a flat pack. The 64-bit version will ship by default.
The Parallels Desktop 13 OEM pack ships as an Activation Card that includes the software activation codes, and a link to download the software from the Parallels web site.
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac allows you to run Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, as well as Linux, Google Chrome, and other operating systems on your Mac without rebooting. Building on the already powerful Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac, this version adds several noteworthy features, including MacBook Pro Touch Bar integration with Windows and the Parallels Desktop, MacBook Pro Touch Bar ID integration with the Parallels Desktop, picture-in-picture, smooth resolution changes, and a Facelift light color user interface across the entire app. Users will also be able to download Windows 10 in one click, and the look of individual applications has been improved on Retina displays, thanks to Scaled Mode.
Included with Parallels 13 is Parallels Access, which allows users to remotely access their Windows and Mac applications and files from their iPad, iPhone, and Android phone or tablet, as well as most computers with an Internet connection.
Also available is Parallels Toolbox, which offers over 30 one-touch tools for tasks such as cleaning your drive, securing private files, taking screenshots, and downloading videos. If you don't have the latest version of macOS Sierra 10.12.5, don't worry, as there is legacy compatibility with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 or later and Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later.
Parallels Desktop 13 - Key Features:
- Parallels Access. Parallels Access is included with Parallels Desktop 13 and allows users to remotely access their Windows/Mac applications and files on an iPad, iPhone, and Android phone or tablet, as well as most computers with an Internet connection.
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac & Windows. Parallels Toolbox offers over 30 one-touch tools for tasks such as cleaning your drive, securing private files, taking screenshots, and downloading videos.
Parallels Desktop 13 – What’s New?
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar integration with Windows and Parallels Desktop.
- Touch Bar ID integration with Parallels Desktop.
- Applications have an improved look on Retina displays, thanks to Scaled Mode.
- Download and install Windows 10 in one click.
- Facelift light color user interface across the app.
- Smooth resolution changes.
- Ready for macOS High Sierra and the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Operating System Requirements
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 or later
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
- Hard Drive Requirements - 850 MB of disk space is required for Parallels Desktop installation, plus additional space for your virtual machines
- Memory (RAM) - Minimum: 4 GB; Recommended: 8 GB
- Internet connection required for product download, activation, updates, and select features
- Other - Requires Windows or other operating system (not included)
About Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit OEM
With Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, you've got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
Right for business
- Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you'll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
It's the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You'll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There's also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
The best screen is always the one you're on, because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.3
Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day, staying transparent and keeping your trust.
- Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster
- Required Memory: 2 GB for 64-bit
- Required Hard Disk Space: Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software