Record audio with this Philips digital voice tracer. It has 8GB of onboard memory for up to 88 days' worth of audio recording, and time stamps help you know when something was put on record. This Philips digital voice tracer includes two microphones for optimal sound capture and is voice activated.
- Voice-activated recording: For hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- 8 GB internal memory: For up to 88 days of recording. MicroSD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- Up to 2280 hours of recording time in LP mode
- 5 recording modes
- Calendar search: A time stamp with the date and time is added to every recording, allowing you to easily navigate through your library and find files.
- Stereo recording: Two built-in stereo microphones are designed to deliver clear voice recordings and reduce background noise, even in loud environments.
- 110mW speaker output
- 1.77" LCD color display
- Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- The recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. It can also be used as a convenient way to store, back up and share files.