Collect and organize research with help from this Philips digital voice tracer. A calendar function lets you set appointment reminders or search recordings by data and time. This Philips digital voice tracer can record up to 88 days' worth of audio and store it on the 8GB of internal memory.
- Voice-activated recording: for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- 8 GB internal memory: for up to 88 days of recording. MicroSD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- Up to 2280 hours of recording time in LP mode
- 5 recording modes: you can choose optimum recording settings according to specific scenes.
- Calendar search: a time stamp with the date and time is added to every recording, allowing you to easily navigate through your library and find files.
- AutoAdjust+ recording algorithm: analyses the incoming audio signal and automatically chooses the perfect settings for each recording situation.
- Two high-quality stereo microphones
- 110mW speaker output
- 1.77" LCD color display
- Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux: the recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. The high-capacity Li-polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack.
- Robust metal design