Interview others or record your own thoughts on this Philips digital voice tracer. It records audio from sources up to 15 meters away, and motion and voice sensors capture sound whenever someone is near. You can record up to 88 days' worth of audio on this Philips digital voice tracer, which comes with headphones and a built-in battery.
- Voice-activated recording: for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- 8 GB internal memory and microSD card slot: for up to 88 days of recording. MicroSD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- Up to 2280 hours of recording time in LP mode
- 5 recording modes: you can choose optimum recording settings according to specific scenes.
- Calendar search: a time stamp with the date and time is added to every recording, allowing you to easily navigate through your library and find files.
- Pre-recording function: allows you to record the last five seconds before you press the record key.
- 3Mic AutoZoom+ technology: focus on the directional center microphone and filter sounds from the side. Surrounding noises are suppressed while the speaker's voice is crystal clear. Optimized for lectures and interviews.
- 110mW speaker output
- 1.77" LCD color display
- Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux: the recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. The high-capacity Li-polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack.
- Robust metal design and integrated fold-out stand: robust and lightweight design maximizes comfort. With the integrated fold-out stand you can conveniently position the recorder towards the sound source.
- Motion sensor: the built-in motion sensor detects the recorder when it is placed on a desk or held and selects the microphone sensitivity to suit the recording situation preventing you from accidently blocking the audio you want to record.