Record notes at your next business meeting with this Philips voice tracer recorder. The included 360-degree microphone captures audio from around a large conference table, and the wireless remote lets you stop and start recording from anywhere in the room. This Philips voice tracer recorder has built-in audio adjustment to ensure quality recordings.
- Voice-activated recording: for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- 8 GB internal memory and microSD card slot: for up to 88 days of recording. MicroSD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- Up to 2280 hours of recording time in LP mode
- 5 recording modes: you can choose optimum recording settings according to specific scenes.
- Calendar search: a time stamp with the date and time is added to every recording, allowing you to easily navigate through your library and find files.
- Pre-recording function: allows you to record the last five seconds before you press the record key.
- 360° recording: the meeting microphone's boundary layer design uses dynamic acoustic pressure to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a full 360° sound pickup.
- 110mW speaker output: for clear audio. An earphone mini-jack offers private listening.
- 1.77" LCD color display
- Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux: the recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. The high-capacity Li-polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack.
- Robust metal design and integrated fold-out stand: robust and lightweight design maximizes comfort. With the integrated fold-out stand you can conveniently position the recorder towards the sound source.
- Motion sensor: the built-in motion sensor detects the recorder when it is placed on a desk or held, and selects the microphone sensitivity to suit the recording situation, preventing you from accidently blocking the audio you want to record.
- Wireless remote control: start, pause, and stop recording, without having to clumsily reach over things even from a distance with the included wireless remote control.