Presonus Faderport USB Automation Controller
The PreSonus FaderPort puts feel, vibe, and efficiency back into computer recording and production. No more clicking through menus and drawing automation edits with a mouse. It is the first of its kind, a single-fader USB controller that can write single and group channel volume, pan and mute automation. The FaderPort features a high-quality, 100mm motorized ALPs long-throw fader with the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation in realtime. A dual-servo motorized drive belt system makes automation smooth and precise while 1024-step resolution lets you write ultra-fine, accurate fades and adjustments.
Pan, mute, solo, and record enable can also be easily controlled along with window selection, play, stop, record, and managing markers (locate points) for fast and easy recording. A footswitch jack is also included for handsfree punch-in/out recording. The FaderPort works with all Mac- or Windows-based recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Presonus Faderport Features:
- Touch sensitive 100mm, long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- Write single channel or group channel volume automation
- Write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording transport control
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- Rugged metal top plate
- Rugged military-grade push buttons
- Footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar, and more