Presonus Studiolive 315AI 3-Way 1x15" Active Loud Speaker
The PreSonus StudioLive 315AI Active Integration loudspeaker is a 3-way coaxial, powered PA speaker that delivers studio-monitor-grade accuracy and gives you the convenience of wireless as well as wired remote control and monitoring. Packing 2000 watts of tri-amped power, the 315AI sports a 15" ferrite woofer, and an 8-inch midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver configured in a unique coaxial design utilizing proprietary Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology. The result is jaw-droppingly powerful and lucid sound reproduction. The PreSonus StudioLive 315AI will floor you.
PreSonus StudioLive 315AI Features:
- 3-way coaxial, powered PA speaker with 15" ferrite woofer
- 8-inch midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver configured in unique coaxial design
- Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology
- Full-range systems driven by 2000W of triamped, Class D amplification
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96kHz DSP
- Wired or wireless remote control of all setup, tuning, and monitoring functions via iPad or laptop
- XLR/TRS combo input; XMAX Class A mic preamp; 12V phantom power
PreSonus StudioLive 315AI Specs:
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size: 15"
- HF Driver Size: 8" MF/1.75" HF in coaxial configuration
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000W, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 500W MF; 500W HF, Class D
- Total Power: 2000W
- Frequency Range: 46Hz-23kHz (-10 dB), 52Hz-22kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 131dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 degrees
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Mounting Options: Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
- Inputs: 1 x XLT/TRS combo mic/line
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Height: 26"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 21.8"
- Weight: 71 lbs