Presonus Studiolive 328AI 2x8" Active Loud Speaker
The PreSonus StudioLive 328AI Active Integration loudspeaker is a 3-way coaxial, powered PA speaker that delivers studio-monitor-grade accuracy and gives you the convenience of wireless as well as wired remote control and monitoring. Packing 2000 watts of tri-amped power, the 328AI sports dual 8" ferrite woofers, and an 8-inch midrange speaker and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver configured in a unique coaxial design utilizing proprietary Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology. The result is jaw-droppingly powerful and lucid sound reproduction. The PreSonus StudioLive 328AI will floor you.
PreSonus StudioLive 328AI Features:
- 3-way coaxial, powered PA speaker with dual 8" ferrite woofers
- 8-inch midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver configured in unique coaxial design
- Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology
- Full-range systems driven by 2000W of triamped, Class D amplification
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96kHz DSP
- Wireless/wired control of all setup, tuning, and monitoring functions via iPad or laptop
- XLR/TRS combo input; XMAX Class A mic preamp; 12V phantom power
PreSonus StudioLive 328AI Specs:
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 8"
- HF Driver Size: 8" MF/1.75" HF in coaxial configuration
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000W, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 500W MF; 500W HF, Class D
- Total Power: 2000W
- Frequency Range: 54Hz-23kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 133dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 degrees
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Mounting Options: Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
- Inputs: 1 x XLT/TRS combo mic/line
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Height: 29.13"
- Width: 14.29"
- Depth: 15.11"
- Weight: 51 lbs