License for sale to local, state and federal government customers. Includes 1-Year of Maintenance and Upgrades.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
QuarkXPress 2019 - the most flexible software for print and digital design!
QuarkXPress 2019 is the leading graphic design and page layout software for creative professionals. It’s used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world who value quality and performance in their daily production of print and digital projects. QuarkXPress 2019 is the best desktop publishing software for print and digital projects, which makes it a real alternative and a viable replacement to InDesign and other design applications. Use QuarkXPress 2019 for –
- Page Layout
- Web Design
- Mobile App Creation
- Graphics &?Illustration
- Photo Editing
Introducing Modern Responsive Web Design Using Flex Layout
QuarkXPress introduces Flex Layouts, a first in digital publishing for graphic designers. Flex Layouts is a new layout space that lets designers create truly responsive HTML5 Web pages in a WYSIWYG environment. Flex Layouts do not require any HTML or CSS coding skills, which means graphic designers can start creating banner ads, landing pages, microsites, and more.
- Modern Web Design. Transform your print designs into modern web pages with Flex Layouts that enable users to deliver responsive web design without coding. Bring layouts to life with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and a wealth of interactive elements.
- Truly Responsive Experiences. The HTML output from the Flex Layout space is responsive to any device aspect ratio, including desktop, tablet and mobile phone screens. Designers can add any interactive element QuarkXPress supports, apply a parallax effect on background images, and test responsiveness without ever leaving QuarkXPress
- Graphic Design to Web Design. The responsive HTML5 output from Flex Layouts complies with emerging Web standards, which means graphic designers can create native, app like experiences for the web directly in QuarkXPress. Once a Flex Layout is complete, designers can export and upload the code to any Web hosting service or use Flex Layouts as your prototyping tool and share the code with your web team.
Tables are a powerful tool for simplifying the presentation of complex information. However, it can be time consuming for designers to create and update tabular content. QuarkXPress 2019 completely reimagines tables introducing its new table object that combines creative freedom with time-saving automation.
- A Powerful New Table Model. The new table model in QuarkXPress introduces new styling rules for table, row, column and cell level formatting along with text styling rules. You can apply table styles to any table regardless of whether you created directly in QuarkXPress or auto-imported a table from Excel. What’s more, if you change the source Excel table, the data is updated in QuarkXPress without impacting your table design.
- Easy Access to Table Styles. No restrictions! All table styling can be done in QuarkXPress through a new and intuitive user interface. Designers can access table styles from the measurement palette, which offers much finer control over formatting tables at the cell level, plus unlimited opportunity to format borders and shading.
- Save Time, Boost Productivity. To get you started quickly, QuarkXPress includes predefined table styles, which have all of the formatting options preset or you can build your own. When importing tables from Excel, you can even automatically create a table style as part of the import process.
Productivity-Boosting Design Features
- Professional Image Export. Push image export to a new limit. For the first time you can now export your designs from QuarkXPress as professional grade images in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats. Need an banner image for your email? No need to open another photo editing application! Use presets to control pixel DPI, quality, color profile, and file format when exporting your QuarkXPress layout or selected objects or images for use in other applications.
- Performance Boost for Mac and Windows. QuarkXPress improves image cache handling with dedicated multithreading support to make operations much faster on MacOS and Windows. Additionally, QuarkXPress Windows users will now benefit from Direct2D hardware acceleration to boost graphic engine performance. While this improves overall image handling, it also makes layout operations like scrolling, panning, image editing and many other operations faster for image heavy documents.
- Complete PDF Accessibility Support. When exporting PDFs for digital consumption, ensure you meet the latest accessibility requirements and regulations. QuarkXPress now supports all PDF accessibility standards so you can export PDFs that are compliant with the PDF/UA (ISO 14289), PDF/A, and WCAG 2.0 requirements.
- 9-Point Reference Grid. When creating or adjusting boxes and lines on a page, you often want to align items to specific coordinates or to other objects. To make this easier, QuarkXPress adds a new grid-based selector that lets you specify the exact coordinates of an object and all four corners and four edges of a box.
- Spring Loaded Cursor. No more back and forth between your layout and your image library! It takes time to import images individually, especially in image heavy layouts. Speed up the process by loading up your cursor with multiple images (or text files) at once and then populate existing boxes or create new boxes one at a time with the click of your mouse.
- Mac: Sierra (macOS 10.12), High Sierra (macOS 10.13) and Mojave (macOS 10.14)
- Windows: 8.1 and 10 (64 bit only, with latest updates)
- CPU with dual cores or more
- 4GB RAM available for QuarkXPress
- 2GB hard disk space for installation
- An Internet connection for download and activation