QuickBooks Premier 2016 is accounting software that helps organizations manage essential financial tasks like paying bills, creating invoices, producing reports, and tracking expenses, contributions, and payments. It can be installed as a general business edition or as one of five industry-specific editions, including a nonprofit edition.
Benefits for Non-Profit Organizations:
If you install QuickBooks Premier as the Nonprofit Edition, you can access custom features to:
- Create a chart of accounts that categorizes and views expenses the way IRS Form 990 requires
- Draft reports that show how much money has been contributed and spent to date by donor or by grant
- Plan budgets based on fundraising and expense data and comparing actual income and expenses to budgeted amounts
- Use business planning and analysis tools, such as the Statement of Financial Income & Expense
- Organize tax, donor, vendor, employee, and general company information in separate centers while allowing an accountant to simultaneously work on the system
- Create end of year donation statements. See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions
- Create Form 990 (statement of functional expenses). Identify your major expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS
QuickBooks Premier helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. Easily create invoices and manage expenses. And, QuickBooks ensures you’ll have reliable records for tax time. Have questions? Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more.
- Real-time bill status. Bill Tracker gives you an instant view of your money-out, without having to gather data or run reports.
- Homepage advantage. Check out your profits and losses, business growth, top customers, and more right from your homepage.
- Simplified reminders. Set and find reminders from a single window, so you can get organized and stay organized.
- Get paid faster. Now you can email invoices that allow your customers to pay online with a credit card or bank transfer.
- Easily manage inventory items. Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class. Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase. Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
- 4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required