QuickBooks Premier is an industry-specific solution for Non-Profits and accounting professionals. To cater to industry specific needs.
The software allows users to prints checks, pay bills and track expenses, track sales and customer payments, manage payrolls and payroll taxes and to create invoices and forms.
Some of QuickBooks' Premier-only features include creating a forecast, creating a business plan, an analysis tool, remote access, tracking inventory assemblies and sales order reports.
QuickBooks Premier 2017 Non-Profit Edition for Windows – New Features:
- New! Automated reports let you know that your reports are on time and accurate based on the data provided, automatically generated and emailed to you when you schedule them.1
- Improved! Smart search is a personalized autocomplete feature that helps you search for names, account numbers, and transaction amounts quickly.
- New! Reports filters are now easily viewable and can be applied across multiple reports and viewed on one screen.
QuickBooks Premier 2017 Non-Profit Edition for Windows – Non-Profit Edition Features:
- Create end-of-year donation statements. See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
- Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports. Track each donor's contribution total as needed.
QuickBooks Premier 2017 Non-Profit Edition for Windows – Requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.