Qwizdom Q6/Q7 Student Response System 32 Remote Set
Student Response system that includes (1) Qwizdom Q7 Wireless Instructor Tablet and (32) Qwizdom Q6 Student Remotes.
Qwizdom’s easy-to-use student response systems help teachers get started quickly and achieve their goals faster. Our classroom response solutions are designed to give teachers the real-time assessment data they need to monitor and adjust instruction for maximum student benefit.
All student response solutions are used in conjunction with Qwizdom Connect software suite, providing teachers with instant feedback, automatic grading, and reporting in a variety of formats. This saves teachers time and makes it easier to track collective and individual student progress.
The student clicker relies on radio frequency to operate, meaning teachers can use it anytime and anyplace in the school, sharing the resources and being able to rely on its functionality with no concerns about Wi-Fi connectivity or online distractions for students.
Qwizdom offers a number of Student Response Systems (SRS) with a variety of different functions, so teachers can choose the model best suited to their teaching methods and objectives.
Qwizdom Q7 Presenter Tablet
The Q7 Presenter Tablet combines RF technology and presenter controls that allow teachers to move freely around the classroom while still maintaining control of the display. The Q7 Tablet can be used alone as a presenting tool – teachers can draw, annotate, and control computer applications – and in conjunction with the Qwizdom response solutions. Notes, presentation indicators, and student responses can all be viewed from the Q7’s LCD screen.
Q6 Student Remote
The Q6 system offers even more opportunity for collaborative learning and discussion than any of its predecessors. Each remote has an easy-to-use keypad, offering a cell-phone style of text input and a larger LCD screen allowing for more probing questions and in-depth feedback. As lightweight and durable as its sister product, it offers support for three additional question types – text input, text edit, and mixed expressions. In addition, an extended symbols palette allows students to input complex equations, giving math and science teachers more options when designing tests and lessons.
- Ideal for Assessing understanding
- Ideal for Quizzes and tests
- Ideal for Numeric questions
- All Q4 functionality plus –
- Promotes discussion
- Offers an extended symbols palette
- Supports 11 questions types
- Supports 11 Question Types
- Use with Windows or Mac
- Automatically enter and score responses
- Works with existing PowerPoint presentations & paper-based resources
- All sets include Qwizdom authoring software
- Signal Assistance Privately
- Two-way RF technology based on 802.15.4 IEEE standard
- Large LCD display with on-screen question text capability
- Text questions display on screen
- Up to 100 meter range and 1,000 remotes per host
- Dimensions: 6 x 13.2 x 2.5 (cm) (WxHxD)
- Two AA batteries—last a full year with typical usage
- Right/Wrong indicator feature provides students instant feedback after every question