Qwizdom Q6i Replacement Instructor Remote
Designed to permit teachers freedom and control from anywhere in the classroom, the Q6i Instructor Remote allows navigation between presentation slides, pausing and playing media, and posing questions on-the-fly from this neat, handheld device.
Teachers can randomly choose students to contribute during discussions using the ‘pick’ button, view response graphs on the device screen, and share with students via the presentation.
Why Q6i :
- View instant results on larger display
- “Clicker” with advanced functionality
- Handheld and easy-to-use
- Use seamlessly with Windows or Mac
- View help requests
- Pose spontaneous questions
- View results on LCD screen
- Display results to group
- Use with existing resources including paper-based activities
- Two-way RF technology based on 802.15.4 IEEE standard
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Up to 100 meter range
- Dimensions are 6 x 13.2 x 2.5 (cm) (WxHxD)
- Two AA batteries-last a full year with typical usage.