1-Year License for 200 Computers.
RemotePC Teams - remote access solution for teams. RemotePC helps you to...
- Connect. Work from home or while on a business trip. Access your PC, Mac or Linux machines, from any device – anytime, anywhere!
- Control. Effortlessly manage your files, transfer data and print documents remotely – even from mapped drives.
- Collaborate. Invite an associate to temporarily access your computer to work on presentations, documents in real time.
RemotePC Teams – Key Features:
- Manage Users. Organize users into groups, view remote access/web activity logs for users, via the web console.
- Add Unlimited Users. Admin can add any number of users by inviting them to create an account within the main account.
- Create Groups. Admin can create groups of users and move them between multiple groups.
- Easy To Use. Easy to setup and use, the user friendly interface ensures no additional training for users.
- Remote Reboot. Reboot the remote computer in normal mode or safe mode (for Windows) from your RemotePC desktop application or web dashboard.
- Security and Privacy. RemotePC uses TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption, and Personal Key acts as secondary password.
- Compliance. We assist businesses using our remote access solutions to meet regulatory compliance governing their industry.
- Single Sign-On. Allow users to access RemotePC by signing in to a central identity provider.
- Always-ON Remote Access. Configure your business computers for remote access so that you can take complete control of the computers over the Internet anytime.
- One-Time Instant Access. Enable your associates to access your computer one-time by sharing a unique Access ID and Key.
- Access via Web. With Viewer Lite you can access your online remote computers directly from the web browser, without any software installation.
- Mobile Access. With RemotePC mobile apps for iOS and Android, connect to your computers remotely on the go.
- File Transfer. Transfer files/folders between your remote and local computers, even from mapped drives.
- Remote Printing. Print documents and images that are on your remote computers from wherever you are.
- Whiteboard. Collaborate effectively with associates by drawing on the remote screen during a session.
- Play Sound Remotely. Listen to audio and watch videos from your remote computer on a local computer.