RND Portico 5033
The Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5033 is a high-quality 5-band parametrical equalizer that brings the legendary Neve sound to the world of digital music production. Utilizing Yamaha’s unique VCM technology, this plug-in exactly reproduces the analog warmth and sonic finesse of its acclaimed hardware counterpart.
Three full parametric EQ bands with superior precision
The EQ includes three full parametrical bands: low-mid frequency, mid-frequency and high-mid frequency. Each band comes with adjustable filter-width, frequency selection and +/- 12 dB gain control for shaping the sound character with superior precision. Plus, one low-shelf and a high-shelf filter with frequency adjustment and +/- 12dB gain control allow to cut or boost high and low frequencies. By doing so, the VCM technology ensures that the behavior of the hardware and software model is exactly the same.
Apart from the low-shelf filter, each band also includes a virtual status LED, showing whether a signal is currently processed in the respective band or not. What’s more, the Portico 5033 provides an option to bypass all bands for quick A/B checks, and the TRIM knob allows an adjustment of +/- 12 dB for the entire audio signal.
The digital advantage
In the graphic EQ curve representation each band holds its own parameter point, which allows for simple and efficient manipulation of the frequency and gain values by moving the respective point with the mouse.
Compatible with industry standards
Supporting today’s industry standards, the Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5033 is available in VST 3, VST 2.4 and AU plug-in format, allowing for multi-instance use with digital audio applications such as Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab and Logic. (Note: VST 2.4 is supported on Windows systems only)
- Parametrical equalizer with graphical control over frequency and gain
- Five bands including low and high shelf filters and three bands with filter-width regulation
- Exact digital copy of the renowned Portico 5033 EQ
- Based on VCM technology for capturing all the subtle details and acoustic nuances of the hardware original
- Exclusively approved by Rupert Neve
- Available in VST 3, VST 2.4 and AU format for multi-instance use within DAW hosts like Cubase or Nuendo