Robert McNeel Bongo 1.0 - Animation for Designers
30-User Lab license for sale to schools. This is a full featured product with the same features as the commercial version.
School Lab License can be used to install the software on up to 30 computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not required.
School Lab License can also be installed as a 30‑user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required (The Zoo lets you share Rhino, Flamingo, Penguin, Brazil, and Bongo licenses (CD-Keys) among users on the same network workgroup. The Zoo is free, and can be downloaded from here.
Bongo brings professional animation into Rhino 4.0, using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages. Animate moving, scaling, and rotating Rhino objects without exporting. Objects and viewport animations are editable in the Rhino window using simple drag and drop. Modify your objects and motion data without losing valuable time changing between programs.
Easily preview your animations inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render straight to an animation file using any Rhino renderer including wireframe, openGL, render preview, render, TreeFrog, Flamingo, and Penguin.
Bongo is also great for demonstrating moving objects using real-time playback in the Rhino viewports - just drag the timeline around to show a client how your design works.
Robert McNeel Bongo – Features:
- Forward Kinematics - Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves.
- Force objects to look at other objects.
- Look-Along constraints.
- Viewport keyframing.
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path.
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed.
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in.
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode.
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode.
- Industry standard-like timeline interface.
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation.
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects.
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file - no need to import or export.
- Controller objects.
- Dockable interface.
- Rhino: No special system requirements beyond what is needed for Rhino.