Robert McNeel Flamingo nXt Classroom Lab Pack
Classroom Lab Pack is a 30-user license to use Flamingo NXT on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not required.
License can also be installed as a 30‑user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required.
Next generation rendering technology. Flamingo nXt was developed for designers. You don't need to be a CG professional to quickly present your Rhino model in the best light.
Results in a few clicks and a few minutes. In Rhino, just click Render to try the nXt defaults, or spend a few minutes to select a lighting scenario and add some materials before you click Render.
Robert McNeel Flamingo nXt – Features:
Easy to Use
With nXt you don't need to be a professional renderer to get realistic results quickly. You provide materials and lighting and press the Render button. nXt provides the simulation. Unlike many rendering products, there are very few settings to worry about or understand.
nXt produces realistic results by simulating light transport in your model. Indirect lighting as well as complex reflection and refraction can be easily incorporated into the simulation. Interior and exterior daylight simulations, HDR image-based lighting, and many other techniques are all handled easily, with minimal configuration requirements.
nXt uses efficient, modern ray-casting technology to produce results as quickly as possible. All processor cores are automatically utilized in parallel. Images are continually refined and improved over time.
Loaded with Extras
- Image Editor with support for multiple lighting channels.
- 3D Plant Editor.
- Render Farm support.
- Content libraries (plants, materials, HDRi).
- Pre-textured mesh support.
- Support for 3rd party texture sets.
Robert McNeel Flamingo nXt – Technical Details:
- Default lighting presets for quick setups of common scenes
- Studio Lighting
- Exterior Daylight
- Interior Daylight
- Artificial Lighting
- Advance use of high dynamic range images for scene lighting.
- Free library of high Quality HDRI images for lighting.
- Soft shadows calculated automatically.
- Indirect lighting calculated enhancing depth in renderings.
- Lighting Channels allow you to edit light strength realtime without the need to re-render the scene.
- Automated daylight calculation based on lighting presets.
- Material templates for common materials
- Blurry reflections, control over Fresnel effects and reflection styles
- Accurate Transparency
- New Bump Mapping
- Normal Maps
- True Displacement Mapping
- Materials stored in model for easy transfer to others
- Drag and Drop material assignment
- Path tracing -
- Progressive render continues to improve effects each pass
- Less memory needed for models with many of the same block
- Alpha channel support for compositing in backgrounds or objects
- Tone mapping for brighter images
- Burn control - White point adjustment
- Post-processing - no re-rendering requiredDepth of Field
- Wires on/off
- Text on/off
- Adjust lighting channels
- Fractal tree generator
- Background rendering option allows modeling while rendering
RenderFarm (Network Rendering)
- Set multiple computers to rendering on image
- Distribute render to other computers while working