ROBO 3D C2 Compact Smart 3D Printer - make more with Robo C2.
The Robo C2 Compact Smart 3D Printer with Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to make whatever you can imagine right from your mobile device using the Robo app.
- Engineered to fit anywhere in your home or workplace
- Efficient 5” x 5” x 6” print size
- 3.5” built-in color touch screen
- Class-leading print speed
- Automatic self-leveling
- Prints 20+ materials types that don’t require a heat bed
ROBO 3D C2 Compact Smart 3D Printer – Key Features:
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Connects to your Wi-Fi network from your mobile device and the Robo app for the most accurate 3D printing experience.
- Print from your phone. Easily print everything you make right from your smartphone or mobile device using the Robo app.
- Compact size. Small footprint fits any space, giving you the freedom to make just about anywhere.
- Efficient print size. 5” x 5” x 6” print size gives you plenty of space to make the most of nearly any project.
- Fast print speed. Make every 3D print come alive quickly and accurately with our class-leading print speed.
- Total print-smart control. Take control of every detail in real time with the built-in 3.5” color touch screen and precision sensor technology.
Make smarter with the Robo app
- Simply download the free Robo app to experience the next level in 3D printing and get more out of everything you make (Android coming soon).
- Connect and print right from your mobile device
- Monitor the progress of every print
- Manage multiple prints and printers at once
- Manual control panel lets you handle every detail with precision
- Connect to cloud libraries and access thousands of 3D models
- Make in-app purchases (filaments, accessories, print kits and more)
ROBO 3D C2 Compact Smart 3D Printer - Tech Specs:
- Print size (inches) - 5" x 5" x 6"
- Print size (mm) - 127 x 127 x 152.4 mm
- Layer resolution - 20–300 microns
- Print plate leveling tech - 20–300 microns
- Print technology - Fused Filament Fabrication
- Print speed - Up to 16 mm3/s
- Travel speed - Up to 250 mm/s
- Print head - Quick Change Nozzle
- XYZ accuracy - 12.5, 12.5, 5 microns
- Nozzle diameter - 0.4 mm Nozzle
- Size (w x h x d) - 13" x 12.75" x 18.25"
- Weight - 20.8 lbs.
In the box
- Robo C2 printer
- Power cable
- Spool of filament
- Quick start guide
- USB with 3D models
- 1-year Autodesk Fusion 360
- Tool kit
- Warranty - 12-month warranty
- Support - 24/7 lifetime supports
- Software: Robo app or Cura free preparation software
- Supported OS: Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, Linux
- Operating ambient temp: 59–90 °F
- Non-operating temp: 32–90 °F
- File Transfer: Standalone 3D printing from USB stick, Wi-Fi printing from app