Samson Stage v266 Dual Handheld Wireless System
The Samson Stage v266 Wireless System can operate on 2 different channel systems (Ch. 3 and 21; Ch. 6 and 29). Choose your desired channel system when placing the order.
Designed for twice the versatility, Samson’s Stage v266 Dual Handheld Wireless System lets you use two microphones simultaneously with a single receiver. It’s the ideal wireless solution for two vocalists, karaoke, DJs or any application where two mics are needed.
At the core of the Stage v266 system is the SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver. The receiver’s front panel features an RF channel indicator and a large rotary volume knob for each channel. Its rear panel offers two tuned antennas, as well as two 1/4-inch outputs that allow for both mix and individual channel output options. The Stage v266 system comes with a 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch and a 1/4-inch to RCA cable.
The Stage v266 system includes two HT6 handheld microphone transmitters, each with an H6dynamic microphone element to capture clear, accurate vocals. Each transmitter operates for up to ten hours on a single 9-volt battery (two included) and offers a handy audio on/off switch.
With the meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities that are built into every Samson wireless system, the Stage v266 system ensures crystal clear operation and the most dependable dual-channel performance available.
Samson Stage v266 Features:
- SRV266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver
- Two HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- Two 1/4-inch outputs feature mix and individual channel output options
- Includes 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable, 1/4-inch to RCA cable, AC adapter and two 9-volt batteries’